Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warmth of Home








I woke up this morning and all was white. This time I really did not want the white stuff but alas it came anyway. I turned on the fireplaces and within a few minutes the house began to feel all toasty. I love the warmth of a home and the cozy feeling it has to offer. I put a bag of mulling spices that Jan and I made on the stove to simmer and what a wonderful scent I have edging its way through the house. My children (2 dogs and 2 cats) have all gone to their favorite spots to sleep the day away...until i get out the vaccuum cleaner and hubby is designing some more things to take with us to our show. It is a slow moving morning but we are enjoying the peaceful feeling that has taken over the olde home. Enjoy the warmth that your home has to offer to you and the peaceful feeling she gives back to you.

I have included some pictures of some of the things we are working on, hope you enjoy them.
Have a blessed and meaningful day


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment