Monday, September 12, 2011

Stephens City Show....

Hi!!
What a wonderful time we had in Stephen's City, which
is near Winchester, VA.
Brenda and Marlene are excellent hosts for the show!!
They really made us feel welcome and completely at home.
Here is "part" of our wares..


And here is Mrs. Donna
aka...Southern Star Antiques
She had THE MOST amazing bittersweet box!!!!



and next we have Cecilia
aka Hen House Primitives.
LOVED her little red table! But I do not think
I got it in the picture, was good trust me.



Eli was so glad to see us...He WAS a big old love muffin...
until this morning...now he is back to Mr. Touch Me Not!!

Playing catch-up today...you know the drill
laundry
dusting
chasing dust bunnies
running the sweeper
it's a NEVER ending cycle.

This weekend is the Gathering of Primitive Friends Show at:
Notforgotten Farm
3530 Tye River Rd.
Amherst, VA
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
The shop will be closed FRIDAY AND SATURDAY...
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE SHOW!

Have a blessed day.
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Robin~ looks like a wonderful prim gathering~ I could crazy shopping with them goodies~
    Hope you catch all the bunnies~ giggles~
    have a wonderful day
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, what wonderful prims!! Good luck at your next show. You know I would love to come.:-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enticing show!!! I found half a dozen things at least that would have come home with me in just those 3 pictures.....Good, good stuff!! Good luck with the show at Lori's - oh how I wish I lived closer!!! Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete