Friday, September 21, 2012

Just So You Know....

*******
Well I finally did it....
AND I didn't even know it
Yep...
A REAL FINE JOB

I broke my camera!!!!
I will be MIA for a few days until I get a new
SanDisk Card and a new 
Digital Card Reader.

Why is it all things happen at the same time...
Lee said the
"Check Engine Light" came on in my car...
the camera thing...
loosing ALL of the Gettysburg pictures
UGGGHHHH...

Well, one GOOD thing that I think we can all agree on...
IT'S FALL!!!
YEAH

Have a blessed and fantastic weekend.

Robin

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear all the bad news. That stinks! Do you have one of those 'fancy' phones? That is what I call 'em. I have a Droid... an older one. I sometimes use it to take pictures & it does 'ok'. As for the check engine light... I HATE those things. It is one in my truck. Has been forever... and just about every vehicle before this one. Hubby has looked it over & isn't concerned... so I just do my best to ignore it. Hopefully you can get yours check soon... and do the ignore thing too. lol

    I hope it all gets better soon dear! Happy Fall to you too!

    ReplyDelete