Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Evening...A Little Game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2013 Pay It Forward...
To the first five people that comment on this post you will receive
a gift from me at some point during the calendar year. No warning and when the mood strikes.
My gift may be a book, perhaps a candle and small trinket or maybe a
little handmade something.
Here is the catch....
YOU MUST ALSO BE WILLING TO PAY IT FORWARD.
I have my "Fab 5" on Face Book but thought it would be fun
to do it here also.

Have a Blessed evening...
Robin 

11 comments:

  1. How fun! Count me in and I will be sure to pay it forward as well...
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start the New Year.. starting a chain of paying it forward..what a blessing! I will definitely pay other forward..God Bless! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in too, I already did it on FB too and you're one of my Fab 5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Count me in. Thanks, Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still have room for ONE more. will be in contact with you all shortly... Remember to post this to YOUR blog...or change it up a bit. It is a 2013 Pay It Forward...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe how nice of you.....I need to get a blog up and going soon....Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat idea Robin...A fun game... Missed you yesterday...Hope you had a great day! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete