Sunday, November 6, 2011

Home Again...

What an AMAZING show.
My hat goes off to Donna for putting together
THE BEST show EVER!!

From the set-up to packing it all up...
this show was perfect.  The line of people waiting to get in
was awesome, they actually ran inside the building.

Thank you again Donna for letting Millstone be a part of this
show.


Now for some more news...
Millstone's Pumpkin Soap made it's
debut at the Simple Goods Show under
the private label of FOLK Magazine.
I am honored...Thanks Ben!

AND last Thursday was my 51st birthday and do you know
what Lee gave me....besides getting me to Ohio safely?
A box of Morning Glory Stuffing! woohoooo!!!
Cathy and I went Hobby Lobby Thursday Night after dinner
and I found it there. It will be used in moderation cause I can not find
it here local.  He really gave me money...so tomorrow
I will go shopping...for what I do not know but I WILL go. 

I got to finally go to Linda Miller's...
Miller House Antiques...
WOOOOOW!  I have never seen anything like that.
The house and the shop are both beautiful!  I want to say to Linda
Thank You for my birthday gifts!!!

Friends, I am heading to play with Eli...he is the sweetest thing when
we get home...but it wears off quick!

Thank you again Donna for letting me be part of
"American Traditions".
You rocked it this weekend!!!!

Blessings,
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Well, Missy Robin - where do I begin? Welcome Home....Congratulations (on the show and the Folk label on your soap)...and Happy, happy, (belated) Birthday!!! All sorts of good stuff going on in your world!!! Now...if I could just get my mind off that wonderful tobacco basket in the photo of your booth, I might have something more clever to say....Sigh.... Wishing you a wonderful week ahead....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! Glad you had a great show, sure wish we could have been there! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Glad you had a safe trip.

    Have a wonderful week~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, it was snowing so hard that I couldn't see across the main street of town! At least it didn't stick, but I'm afraid it won't be far off. Let's try to find time to talk next week sometime. Have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete