Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One More Thing To Pack....

And isn't it a "purtty" thing??
LOVE BLUE
We picked this up on the way back from Maryland
last weekend.


Now we are almost packed and ready to leave for Lancaster Ohio
in the morning. Really looking forward to this show...
all the santas, candy canes, and snowmen are all packed up
and hoping for new homes.

The blue blanket box pictured secretly told me that it hopes
to end up in my house!!! lol  NOT
It's gotta go also.

Friends, I still have a few last minute things to get done...like
stuff pillows
sew pillows
wash a few things
pack clothes

Yeh, I better get my behind in gear...
meeting Donna and Don in the morning in Lexington
hooking up with Kathy there also and I
WILL NOT BE LATE!!!!!!

Have a Fantasic weekend...I will take pics and post just as soon as I can.

Blessings to you all,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. If you can swing by Nod on your way, I'll give that blue chest a very loving home (and a few Santas, candy canes, and snowmen too...) ;o) LOVE it....Wishing you a wonderful, wonderful show - and safe travels....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin , safe journeys to Ohio ! but that crow she doesnt have room for that chest and well Im an hour ten minutes from Lancaster so the crow said you could drop it off here instead:0) Have a great weekend! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete