Monday, October 3, 2011

WHAT????

This...
crossed with the batter of this.....





Will give you
THIS...



Fried Oreo Cookies...
Y-U-M-M-Y

Lori turned me on to these at the Sorghum Festival...
and it was love at first bite!!!!

Of course I got the
"You have NEVER had fried oreos....where have you been"?

O.K....so I do not know where I have been...
BUT
I know where I am going....
to the NEAREST fair that has a funnel cake vendor.

Friends, if you have never had these...
(do not eat them...more for ME!)

RUN and find some, they are WONDERFUL!

Warm, soft, chewy, sweet creme and oreo...
what could be better?

Friends,
SWEET DREAMS!!
Robin
 

4 comments:

  1. Never had them ...but I sure want to try them! Yummy!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....now that looks like about the next best thing to a deep-fried Twinkie....I'm gonna be on the hunt!! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I've heard about these but have refrained from making them....as well as the fried candy bars!
    They look and sound SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete