Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ready For The Road

Good evening all.....I am sooooo ready to start our adventure. I have managed to finish a few santas before leaving. The one in front is completely needle felted, the middle is a stump, and the last one is painted. Their hair is from Lori's sheep. I just love that old child's sled that I stuck them in.
This will be the last post for a few days...but I promise to tell ya all about our trip and hopefully I will have pictures to prove it!!!
Have a great weekend, stay warm and safe.
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Cute Santas! Okay, I'm counting on pictures, especially since I can't go. Have a great time and find lots of goodies, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santas are awesome. Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time,,love the santas!

    ReplyDelete