Monday, February 8, 2010

Cabin Fever


We all have had cabin fever the last few weekends. It can bring out the creative side in you, you can get stuff done that you have been putting off or you can simply decide to do nothing. I wake up with really good intentions of cleaning and creating but I end up doing nothing. We spent this weekend on the sofa watching movies and cooking...my husband made Oatmeal Pie. Don't worry, I had never heard of it either. He hadn't either until it was finished and he gave it a name. To my suprise it was pretty good, and he even cleaned up his mess. I did manage to get a few things done in the shop, but nothing like I had hoped. I hate to feel like I wasted time, we have so little of it. As you can see in the picture, we had some snow!!!
GOOD NEWS!!
The Winter In The Valley Show has been rescheduled
New Date: Feb. 20th
Now we really have to get busy, the shop driveway has been plowed so we hope to be open again on Thursday. Well, hubby has left and now I am off to the home shop to finish up and start something new. Many blessings to you all.
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Cabin Fever is right!! I'm so excited to be going out to the Dollar Store, today. I'm glad your show was re-scheduled. I know you were really looking forward to it. Let's hope no one sings "Let It Snow" again, this winter!

    ReplyDelete