Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ready

It is late (after nine) and I am ready for the show. The trailer has been packed (twice) and everything has been accounted for, I hope. Now comes the hard work, unload and the set-up. I takes me forever to get that "perfect look" but with time and patience hopefully I will get close. I will now find some of the spice tea that I made and have a cup, I am tired of coffee. My stomach is calming down but I know it will start up again about 3 a.m. Saturday morning, thank goodness I have a very supportive husband that has been such a big help....thanks honey. O.K. Grey's Anatomy is on and that is the only t.v. show I watch, followed by Private Practice. To All: Thank you for your very kind comments and support. Will talk to you on Sunday, and I will post some pictures...until then,
Many Blessings, Good Thoughts and Much Love.
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment