Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Ramblings


I found the pin cushion while out and about yesterday. My first day out in 4 days, and that almost didn't happen...I got stuck in my driveway. But I had a 10 a.m. hair appointment that I was not going to miss (you know a woman and her hair). I made it. Back to the pin cushion, I just love older pin keeps and I have my mother's and grandmother's. The box is one made by Lee using the last of the old wood found in our woods. It's snowing here again today (what's new). Lee says that's a good thing-means the auction will be cancelled and he can save even more money. I feel like I am trying to quit an addiction "cold turkey". What is a auction "junkie" to do? I got a wake up call from my dad, who is in Myrtle Beach" giving me his weather report...that just was not necessary..lol. Well, I am off to the home shop to start something new, hopefully the shop will be stocked with creations whenever we get to open back up. Well to all Happy Friday.

Warm bleesings,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment