Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm O.K.

Good evening folks....how are you?  I want to start by thanking Mrs. Blanton..aka Spice Ridge...for a wonderful show!! The weather was great...and after a scary tornado threat and some heavy rains last night I was wondering what today would bring!!  This place is awesome...see the old log cabin, this was my neighbor for the show....LOVE IT!!!! The folks of Kentucky are most welcoming and friendly...THANK YOU for your kindness and hospitality and for making us feel so welcome.   We look forward to seeing you again in the fall for Kentucky Roots....thank you Jerrie for the invite and we are looking forward to returning.

My friends...I am taking my tired body to lay down....and Lee want everyone to know that I stole his purse and made him play in the mud....I will explain later.

Have a good evening...and Happy Easter to you ALL!!!!!!  We will be traveling home tomorrow so I will not talk to you again until Monday ot Tuesday.....thank you for your visit to Millstone and do come back

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Robin, Love that Cabin....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cabin!!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Have a great Easter, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy Easter to you also Robin and many joyous blessings to you and your family this day!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete