Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Beginning.....

...a little life just starting.
I am pleased to have you meet Clara Lee,
proud parents are Megan and Kevin Lee.


I love her pose...I actually can not get my arm in that position.
She is very comfortable in her Uncle Lee's arms.
This little angel was prayed for VERY hard and for 5 years
and well, we think she was worth the wait.

Running around today...as usual and headed out tomorrow
with Lori doing some picking and tomorrow night I will
be taking a Locker Hooking class with my friend Anita....
so I will show you treasures and tell you tales on Wed.

Have a safe and Blessed day and Thank You for your visit!
Robin

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby! Congratulations to the parents, the grandparents, & all the family members on adding this little treasure to the family : ) Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, what a sweet little thing.
    Congratulations! She sure does look comfy there!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, what a precious little baby!! A true blessing!! Congrats to the family!!
    I look forward to the Wed tales.
    Have a great Monday!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe she has ballet or yoga in her future! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, congratulations to the family! Clara is a little doll!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations !Clara is adorable !Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete