Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh Fudge.....

********
The router for my camera is BROKE : (  
that means I can not show you pics of ...

4 new make-do chairs by Mr. Millstone

an awesome 2 board farm table

a bizillion blue pumpkins

fresh pumpkin soap

the van AND trailer all packed up and ready to head
to Gettysburg in the morning!!!
Soooo...you know what that means...
the shop will be closed
Friday AND Saturday  9/14 & 9/15

A huge thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday and today
to wish us Good Luck...and shop.

The shop will be OPEN REGULAR HOURS NEXT WEEK!!!

I am going to try and fix the stupid camera thing in hopes of posting pics...
but you can follow me on Face Book...
look for Robin Saville Harrison...goods I make, my home and show pics are what
you will find there...plus I am on there almost 2-3 times a day!!

Have a Blessed and safe weekend.
Robin

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to this show, but I cannot find it via google. Can you provide a link? ... jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan...it is held at the Eisenhower Hotel. Google Southern Star Antiques...that is Donna's name. She promotes this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan...it is held at the Eisenhower Hotel. Google Southern Star Antiques...that is Donna's name. She promotes this show.

    ReplyDelete