Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Still Here~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
I am still here...this is just the busiest time of year!!
I truly know how Santa must feel...
I just finished crows and witches and I leave tomorrow
for Lancaster, Ohio for
American Traditions Antique and Folk Show
"A Patriotic Christmas"
What...
Well here are some shots of the last show
~Finally~



A fun fall Door Greeter


Halloween Gatherings


And my friends...


Here are 2 of them anyway...
Linda on the left and Anita on the right.
Some of you may recognize Anita from the shop...
she runs the shop for me while I am away at shows.
THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!


And just some of their wares...


So...I get home from the shop today and this is what I found..


I thought someone had sent a gift...
come to find out Mr Millstone had been at it again.
This is HIS Santa...hand drawn out and 100% hand stitched.
He made this using an old feedsack...
I have been with him for 14 years and he NEVER ceases to 
amaze me.

Have a Blessed evening.

I will be out of touch for a few days as we leave in the am...

SHOP IS CLOSED SATURDAY  
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment