Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Here Ya Go....

...I am getting ready for the fall shows and this is what I have done so far...
a scare crow head in an old store scale pan
2 BIG crows on pitch forks
smaller crow on an old funnel.





So...there you have it...now you can see all of my
"non sewing" abilities!!!  I am not that great a sewer.

My crows are drawn up by Lee and I and I can not remember
the maker of the scare crow pattern.

My updates will be coming in the early evening...you would be amazed
at how much I can get done during the day by LEAVING the
computer at HOME!!!!  and with the shows coming up I really
need to be working at work...imagine that?!!

Thank you for your visit to Millstone and have a good night.
Robin

10 comments:

  1. Love everything!! I'm sure you will do great at your shows.... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE the scarecrow in the scale! That's my kind of stuff. The crows are great too and I know they will FLY out of your booth. I've got to get busy sewing too - maybe this week. Have a great holiday weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love all you have gotten done. The scarecrow in the scale is so unique and I love the crows also. Would love to be able to come to your show. Can't wait to see more of your work. It's great.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done! the crow on the funnel is my favorite. Can't wait to see more.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, Great job, I just love the crow on the pitch fork, hope you have much success with your show. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those crows. I think your show will be a big hit. I would die if someone had a show out here in the "far" west. It would be neat to see a bunch of primitive things all together at once. You do a great job.
    -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these Robin!! And it might have a little something to do with the crows - but more so in that they are just whimsically WONDERFUL!! I can't stand it!! Oh but that Virginia were a wee bit closer!! Awesome creations!! Happy September! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin~ I am with all~
    Love it~ Yep!!! Wonderful job!!!
    Love the crow on the pitch fork~ creative!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete