Monday, April 9, 2012

Finishes

-------****-------
from books and journals
to key chains and banners..
they are DONE.

Good-morning to you and 
Happy Easter Monday and
Spring Break.


the pictures are not that great..
but it's hard to take them with a puppy
in your arms!!


YES, I have spoiled her rotten...
actually past rotten.
She stinks, but what was I suppose to do!?

Gosh after seeing the pictures...
they really so look bad, guess I will
have to take some more.
Heck, I'll just show them in the booth this weekend!!
WOOHOO!! Maryland here we come ready or not!!

Henhhouse show is this weekend, please stop
by and say Hello!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Have a great day and thank you for your visit...

Robin

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, love the bags!! Even if the pictures aren't great they still look good. :-)
    Have a great show, wish Texas wasn't so far away. :-(
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is wrong with the pictures? It all looks good to me! Wish I was coming to Maryland. Have a great show, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations Robin!!!
    Good Luck at the show ~ hope you have lots of sales and meet many new friends!!!
    Hope you arrive there safely!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,
    I love it all especially the weeping willows.(is that what their called?)
    Gook luck in Maryland.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at Henhouse this weekend! Bob and I are doing a show this weekend in Michigan. Hope you had a great Easter! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete