Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorry I Am Late...

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***
...I know I said I would post on Saturday night...
but ya just had to be there. 
O.K., I decorated with
Red
White
Blue
Hope you enjoy the pics.






The last picture is the new burlap that I
have started stenciling...LOVE IT!!
and it sold like hot cakes...as did the banners and dirty linens.
Tomorrow it is back to stenciling and fabric dying.
We had a blast and it was such a pleasure to meet all of our
"new friends".
Good to talk with you Linda!!
and I want to say a big
THANK YOU ANITA!!!! for watching the store.
Friends...thank you for your visit
I know this is short, but the letters and words
are becoming blurry, gotta rest the tired eyes.
Robin

5 comments:

  1. Looks like another amazing show....some day, somehow, I wanna be there. Love the new stenciling you're doing - and love the red, white and blue....but the "dirty line"? Huh?? What am I missing now? Clueless in Nod ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you again, your booth looked amazing. See you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stenciled fabric. I can see why they sold so well. The store looks great. I wish we had somwhere like that around here to shop at.
    -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, the red, white and blue looks great! How did you like Gettysburg? Isn't it amazing? I haven't been there for a long time, but I will again one of these days. As soon as Easter is over, I'm redoing the shop with a garden section and a patriotic section. Always ready for a change! Have a great week my friend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! Can never go wrong with the red/white/blue theme! Love that burlap...especially that red rooster piece! What kind of burlap is that you are using? Looks to be a much smoother weave than the usual burlap.

    ReplyDelete