Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Am Back...

***************
First I want to Thank everyone who called
and e-mailed us with thoughts and prayers after
the passing of Lee's Aunt.
We greatly appreciate your kindness. 

This has been a crazy two weeks for sure....
but I am FINALLY getting the shop back in shape.

Millstone's Orchard Table and 2 Make-Do Chairs.
The chairs are actually from the 1700's



The greeting as you come in.
Love the box...it is actually a 
counter top pie keep from MA.
Would love to have it on my desk for papers. 



One of my pillows sitting on an old country store
coffee keep.



Needful goods as I call them...
boards, cotton, buckwheat hulls,
jackie berries and artichokes.


Well, there you have it. Some of the first room at Millstone...
hope you enjoyed your small visit.

Sooooo, how have you been???
I feel like we have not "talked" in like forever!!
Our life is still crazy...or maybe our life is normal...
just filled with crazy people....don't know.

Enjoy your evening...it is actually cooler here today!!!
But I am still waiting....and waiting....
for FALL!!!

Robin



1 comment:

  1. Looking good - as usual! Feeling better? I'm ready to do fall in the shop, but holding off until after the mid-August markets. Have a great week, Dawn

    ReplyDelete