Friday, July 6, 2012

A Little Sneak peak....

**********
At the new wrapping paper I have been working on.
This is a generous 83" long and is for small
size packages.



This is it all wrapped up...
complete with matching stained ribbon.



And this is number 2...
Birds of Happiness.
Ribbon has happiness and dream stamped on it.


Soooo...we finally got our power back on yesterday
about 4.
I have come to realize that I am to old to sleep
on the floor...
I am to old to "adapt"..
I am to old to rough it...
and I am too old
to spend 6 days in a small room with 2 dogs and a husband!!!
YES I HAVE EARNED MY WINGS!!!!
No one got hurt nor was there blood shed.

Have a great weekend and for golly gee sakes...
"COOL IT"

Robin

4 comments:

  1. I love your designs!! So glad your power is back on!! No more roughing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Robin~ Happy your power is back~ wouldn't want to see any blood shed~giggle~
    love the paper, wonderful work~ hint ~ you should sell some on line~
    smiles & enjoy the weekend
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful wrapping paper. I agree with Teresa you should sell it. Glad you have your power and are back at home. Enjoy your bed and have a great weekend.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Finally got our power back on this morning and we were doing the happy dance everywhere! Talk to you soon, Dawn PS - Love the wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete