Friday, July 9, 2010

Sneak Peak

Good morning. Offering a sneak peak of a couple of new items for the first show. These are Millstone's design of spoon holders. They are not that bright, I think it must be the lighting.
I have sign in my home that reads...
"Cherish Yesterday...Dream Tomorrow...Live Today"
For some reason today that has really hit home. I don't know if it is the upcoming family reunions, the time of year or I am just feeling sentimental today.
I dearly cherish yesterday and all of her memories...my mother, my son and even the mistakes I have made because from them I have grown.
I dream of tomorrow...a new home for Millstone, to build a simple log cabin in the woods and the new adventures to come. Without something to dream of we can set no goals.
And I do live today...I am so thankful to be here, even though my life may not be "perfect" to some, it's wonderful to me. Today I will reach a goal, remember the past and dream of things to come...sounds perfect to me!!
The patterns are printed for the Past Tyme Toys series, just waiting for snail mail!
I hope today is filled with much happiness, kind thoughts and many blessings.
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Great outlook! Isn't it funny how sentimental we can become sometimes? I don't understand when I meet people that just don't have that in them! Your spoon holders are adorable. Have a great day, Dawn

    ReplyDelete