Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And This To Shall Pass....

For old that is. This is what I worked on yesterday. The fabric covered box and book. They will look great in the old pie safe or in the cupboard in the lavatory. I have used repo civil war fabric for both of these, I can't wait to use them in decorating.
Post is short today as I am waiting for Lori(NotForgottenFarm) to arrive so that we may head out to seek treasures. Today we are taking a day trip to Roanoke and Vinton and all points in between. But then again you may never know where we will end up!! I will post this evening and let you know about all the goodies we found, and maybe all the trouble that we somehow got into!!LOL I just wish it was a sunny bright day instead of rainy, but they say by lunch it will be clearing...we shall see.
Have a sunny day...no matter what the weather is.
Until later...
Blessings to you
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the box and book...wonderful job. The fabric is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful!!!!!...You two have fun today!!Sure wish I lived nearby~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete