Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Star Is Born

This is the latest chair pad...finished yesterday. This is number 3 of the set
of 4. One more to go!!! So how was everyone's Easter Monday? Here at this
olde home it was picture perfect, the floors were cleaned, the laundry hung
out to dry and the rocker on the front porch called my name for stitchn'. And then
without warning...HE came home. Don't get me wrong, I was very glad
to see him. He wanted to work in the yard...well that's great!! I'll start dinner,
threw some chops on the grill and called him for dinner....how is it that a man
can miss every rug...place outside and inside a door...can miss them?? He used
one of his favorite toys...the weed eater...and came bounding up for dinner
like a happy puppy. Do ya think he even thought about getting all of the grass
and dirt off?.....Noooo, you yell food and he comes a 'runnin! Soooo, the three
hours worth of mopping floors, and that's just downstairs, went out the window! I did not notice it until after we ate...so I kindly gave him the broom and you know what he said?
"Did I do that"?..... You gotta love 'em!!
I have my final dentist visit today...all and all this has not been nearly as bad
as I thought it would be. I am going to buy a sewing machine for the shop
today, that way I can get more done...yeah right!!
Here is hoping your day is full of sunshine and smiles!!
Blessings,

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. And, yes, men just don't "get it"! Love the chair pads, they will look so good around a table. Have a good day, Dawn

    ReplyDelete