Thursday, June 9, 2011

It Matches.....


...I like things to match but I never thought about matching my grubby
primitive soap and my walnut stained fabric, but it does actually look pretty
good together.
The fabric is fresh of the line, just needs a little ironing....
and then just think of all the possible things that can be made!!!

I know you are not going to like what I am going to say....
but I am going to say it anyway....
I am sooo ready for FALL and the cooler temps.
OMG...it's terrible here! I really do not mind the heat,
it's the humidity that will kill ya. And to think that it is truly still
Spring....what the heck is summer going to be like???

Now you know what I am doing...ironing many, many, many yards of fabric...
what's everyone else doing today...besides retreating to a spot in front of the A.C.

Tomorrow night is Date Night!!!
Missed it last week as we were at the festival!
Looking forward to dinner and an auction!!

Keep cool and safe,
Robin 

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the auction Robin. Yes the soap and stained linen look great together. Trying to stay cool and "think" about working on fall items ~ I need to start stock piling for the shops I supply.
    Don't over do it in the heat!
    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, love those soaps!! It is hot here too, no humidity though. We are so dry we are about to blow away, and yes the winds are high enough most days that is a possibility.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete