Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day....

...to announce that the winner of the 300 post drawing is.....
Drum roll please....
Jean at Prim Cats!!
WOOOHOOOO
Congratulations to you Jean...I will be sending you
an e-mail for your address.

So Uncle Billy's Day was a H-U-G-E SUCCESS!!!!
Thank you to all of the new and old friends that came to support
what I love to do!!!  Without you, I could not do this
and I really THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!
I also want to thank Anita for minding the shop on Friday for me,
your kindness for doing that is much appreciated!

No picture or long story today...camera is packed up in the tote...and we
are going to run to the shop and unload a few things and when we
return I think we will have "quiet time"....the 94 degree heat and sun for
2 days has taken it's toll on this old body!

Have a wonderful day,
Robin

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! To Jean!!! Can't wait to see pictures... have a good rest today! enjoy! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robin for choosing me in your giveaway. I'm so excited to see what the surprise is. I'm sure its going to be great!
    I have emailed you my info.
    Glad the show was a success!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jean! Can't wait to see pics, Robin so I hope it cools off so you can dig out the camera.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Jean!! Enjoy your relaxing day Robin.

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jean ! Enjoy your quite time Robin .It is hot here as well. Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jean! Hope you enjoyed your day Robin and got to rest. Hope it cools off soon, so we can see all those Thank you for taking the time to explaining what Uncle Billy's day was :) Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugss Mary

    ReplyDelete