Thursday, October 28, 2010

The New Room

Good morning all!! I promised Lee I would show you the new room...to bad it's not attached to the side of my house. When finished it will have a red cedar stain and the blocks will be an off white.You can barely see the old barn...also used for storage
...in the background. The shed has the roof on now and one of the windows has been added. Yep...I will be painting the french doors. These are the type that one side stays stationary at all times...hey they were free from another job so I really can't complain. I would have preferred a big ole barn style door without a window, but I will hang some curtains at the door and be done with it. Don't get me wrong...I like the french doors...have some in my den...but maybe just not on a shed!! I really did not want people to able to look in.
It's almost the weekend...any big plans? I will be headed with my father to the football game on Saturday, and on Friday night I have date night ALONE!! Doesn't look like that great of an auction so I may just stay home and stitch...and not have to cook or nothin'.
Tonight is MY t.v. night...Greys and Private Practice. These are the only 2 shows that I watch on a regular basis.
Well friends, not much going on today...headed to the shop (Lori will be giving me a sewing lesson today!!), then to go get the hunt camp food for the guys...which will include deli chicken for our dinner, finish up some laundry and stitch a while before my world stops for 2 whole hours!!
Have a great day,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were adding a room, I thought you were just talking about it, but I guess not... looks good

    ReplyDelete