Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello...I am BACK

Hello...please tell me ya remember me?!! Folks, I am so sorry, but there were
just some issues that I had to deal with. But I am back on MY path and am very happy....can't you tell....see all the bunnies, chicks, hearts and stockings below? That is not to mention
all of the door boards and small things that have been built and painted.
I have designed a heart and stocking Valentine swag which I will
show you when done. They all have to be stained, painted, sanded and then stained again.


I want to thank everyone for their phone calls and e-mails checking on me.
Have you every "lost" your way? Just couldn't figure out who YOU were or what you should be doing? Well, that is what happened to me. I had to get back to basics and my roots. What I enjoy and love to do. I guess a lot of my problem is that there is SO much that I enjoy and
love to do that sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming!!! But with the help of hubby, Millstone is back on track. We are refinishing a Sellar's Cabinet and I will show you what she looks like in a couple of days. We are working on the doors right now and I personally think that it is
BEAUTIFUL!


Well my friends, I am headed for the home shop, much needs to be painted and stenciled.
Don't be afraid to step off your path, just remember how to get back on it.
Many Blessings for a wonderful day!

Robin

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend! Hope all is well down there in the south. Oh yes, it is so easy to get overwhelmed and overextended. I've been there a little bit lately too, trying to make some decisions also. I need to be sewing, but I just haven't been in the "mood" and things don't turn out right when you're not! We'll talk soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better, Robin. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see ya back... and see ya busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin Got Her Groove Back!!
    Yippy Skippy!
    Glad to hear it...Now can you help me look for mine?
    I did force myself to finish the quilt I started!
    Happy Craftin'
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning my friend. I am glad you found what you needed. It's hard sometimes, isn't it? Still trying to completely get my groove back, it's coming slowly! Can't wait to see the finished projects!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Robin I have been there and sometimes I still have no idea when I get up in the morning who will greet me in the mirror. I think it has to do with being an artist....we are constantly evolving and needing to try new things! Enjoy the walk along your path...
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean. Sometimes you just can't force it anymore. I am glad you are back on your path. Many blessings and prayers extended to you!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to get back on the path too. I am constantly fighting who I want to be and who I have to be - Ugh! Glad you are back on track - it's always exciting to see the goodies you come up with. You are talented! SUE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Robin, glad you are back!! I understand that overwhelming part, I try to do too much sometimes and just get overloaded!!
    Can't wait to see your new accomplishments!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  10. TO EVERYONE.....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR STICKING WITH ME. HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete