Monday, January 3, 2011

Another New Year.....

another resolution broken....yep did not make it long at all this year. I tried, I really did, but there are just some things that happen that make you really wonder about people. But I have vowed to pick up my britches and start over again. Soooo, things are going better I think. I WILL keep my positive attitude. That WAS one of my resolutions that went south for a couple of days.
O.K. enough about me, how 'bout you? Are you keeping up with your resolutions this year? I wish you much luck and don't let "stupid" de-rail you.
Things are getting done round here, light bags are getting done, bunnies are getting stuffed and painted and stitches are getting completed. Don't ask me how, but they just are.
Justin had his 6 teeth out today, so I was with him all day. He is doing fine now, a little messy at first but much better now. As I left him a little while ago he was getting all hyped up to become a big Stanford fan in the Orange Bowl.
Will have some pics later...maybe some stuff from the auction. A really cool old wooden primitive sink....or the swing churn...or the dough bowl...or the old miners lunch box...cool old boxes....and much more.
Blessings to you and yours,
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Hey Robin!
    Chin up girl. Smile, you might as well!
    And keep tryin'.. Never, ever give up...
    We only fail when we chose to give up!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no resolutions this year except to keep putting one foot in front of the other and try to keep a good attitude. When we talk one day, I'll have to fill you in on what has happened so far. Going to get back into sewing this week and give the shop a new look next week. Enjoy the new year, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, glad to hear you only broke one...but you're back on track:) sounds like you are really creating and that is wonderful...I have NOT broken any cause I did NOT make any...except to just not worry so much...I think creating takes a good mindset and if issues pop up, it's hard.
    Hugs sweet friend,
    ~Gail thinking of you (did you find little shoes?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See Robin, that is why I don't make them anymore! LOL!! OLM

    ReplyDelete