Friday, January 28, 2011

Introducing.....

Millstone Mercantile's Countertop Pie Keeper....complete with "cooling rack".
This one measures 23x9.5x13.5Here it is with the doors open...the little bowls and shoo fly cover
were made yesterday in between paint drying time. You can see the sewn screen covered with shoe polish in this pic......
Soooo, whatcha think??



Today my job is doing the errands for Lee, laundry and finishing up the bucket bench.
Nothing REAL exciting!!
This weekend is a spring sneak peak....53 on Saturday!!!
WOOOHOOO...hopefully I can get Mr. Lee to go with me to the shop (Lori's) and then
we can venture out and do some junking!!!
Yeppers, that sounds like a plan to me!!!
LOVE JUNKING on a beautiful Saturday (really love it any day!!)


O.K. Y'All...have a fantastic Friday and I will show you any pics on Sunday
of treasures that I find.

Robin

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin that is gorgeous! Is it a "find" or did you build it yourself? I love the color too.
    I definitely need to get out and browse the thrift and antique shops next week!
    Have a good one!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Mornin' Again!
    Love the pie keep and the color....
    Hope your weekend is great!
    Dummas...;0}.....

    Skippy's Laughing Too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love this piece!!! Did you two build it? I could just see that on my kitchen counter - sure wish I lived closer. Enjoy the spring weather down there, we are getting more and more and more snow. Stay safe, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Robin, LOVE IT!!!!! Now if my counter wasn't so full! LOL! It would be prefect on there.... Love the little shoo fly with the bowl too!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin,
    I LOVE that counter pie safe!
    You did a great job with that.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, I LOVE the pie keep. You did an awesome job!

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you'll be making more of these...maybe a Blue one? (hint hint)
    came out just awesome, love the stitching on the screen...man, that looks like alot of work!
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...another vote for "awesome"...I loved that little bed you had made for the Sept. 18 show at Lori's...you are very talented. Looks like you need to make a few more or take orders for your next show:)

    Have a happy day with Lee and thrifting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Love the color you chose too....very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I love it, its awesome! and by the way... Please stop by me and enter my giveaway to win a Taste of Home magazine subscription. I will draw on Feb 1st.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete