Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Gift

Hello...remember me?? It feels pretty good to be back home, although I must admit I do miss those "blue" drinks!! and the beach and the sun...o.k. so maybe I am not totally glad to be home but one thing is for sure...I have my puppies home with me now and all is right with the world. I so miss them when I leave. They have slept pretty much since we got them home and Tinsley was so glad to assume his spot in our bed...he sleeps in the middle ya know.
What a suprise when I returned...I was gifted the above items from a wonderful lady...
Donna from Sweet Prairie Dwellings. I just love everything she has HAND MADE! She has such talent. Thank you again Donna for the wonderful goodies...love that night light.
O.K. what am I going to do today? Not really sure at the moment, but I sure have a list of things that need to be done...laundry out the wazoo, some errands, general picking up, and some inventory for the shop and get ready for the first show. I need a vacation!!!!!! Oh yeah and unpack the suitcase. I HATE to unpack...it usually takes me about a month before it is done. I just kinda unpack as I need it!!LOL.
Hello to all of my new friends that are still enjoying their vacation. Most of the couples that we met were staying at the resort...Occidental Grand Punta Cana...for 2 weeks as they have traveled from a long way...Switzerland, Russia and different spots in Europe. Must be nice to be able to do that, but most were on their honeymoon. Very nice people and such a variety of cultures but we were all the same in one way or another.
Enjoy your day...whatever it is that you have to do.
Many Blessings,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of Donna to send you a surprise box of her hand made goodies!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete