Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Boxes

They are finally dry and not tacky!! I guess it was the humidity. They have been tied with jute and have some dried sweet annie on top. I used a black stain on the inside. We have been in the home shoppe all morning...sanding, painting, staining and now I am in the clean up stage! You would not believe the mess I have, at one point I couldn't find my paint brush...complete with paint on it...found it upstairs in the pantry...but that is another story!!lol
Hope your Sunday is blessed,
I am back to the home shoppe.
Until tomorrow,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. love the colors on your little boxes!
    and um, yeah....I CAN believe your paintbrish was in your pantry...{{{did I ever tell you where I once found a whole carton of milk in my house?? LOL.....}}}

    love ya,
    me

    ReplyDelete