Thursday, June 24, 2010

Too Hot

Good evening friends. I had my camera this morning, but for the life of me at this moment I can not find it. OH MY GOSH it's hot here. It was not this hot while we were on vacation, add the humidity on top of that...and do you know what that does to naturally curly hair??? I look like Fifi the poodle...or some crazed maniac. Still moving pretty slow, trying my best to get back into the swing of things....not fun!! I keep telling myself that tomorrow will be better, but somehow it just isn't. I think that I may have a touch of the Lazy's, caught it while laying on the beach I guess. Cousin Lynnette called from West VA. and said she is still hearing drums from all the music they played. And to top that off her aerobic instructor leaves Saturday for the Dominican, SHE WAS NOT HAPPY to hear that. Not that she enjoys working out, but she really wants to go on another trip.
I am in the process of packing up some of the store, will be working out of the home shop full time. I did not realize how much stuff I have up there...no wonder I can never find what I am looking for at home! The house that Millstone calls home is on the market to be sold, so I am devoting my time now to the shows and moving. I have a very good and dear friend that has been after me to come back "home" where I started, and after much soul searching I have decided that I would. Maybe one day I will have another shop of my own, but for now I am not looking to. Ginger has been after me since I left to come back "home" and so hopefully by the first of September I will be back in Bedford, Va. This will free up my weekends so that Lee and I can can spend some time together and hopefully will enable me to create more. I will also be on the lookout for space closer to home, as it takes me about 1 hour to get to Bedford. And, we will start building our shop in the backyard...that will be REAL close. Hopefully in 6-12 months it will be finished. Millstone will have a permanent place to call HOME. YEAH!!
Well, I hear the wonderful (?) sound of the lawn mower so I better go help...or at least take Lee something cold to drink.
Have a blessed evening...stay cool
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment