Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEVER FAILS

Happy Thursday...quick post before going out to eat. You will not believe what happened...I broke a tooth..o.k. chipped a tooth right before vacation!! I did get into the dentist this morning to have it fixed...WHEW!!! I was sweating bullets. It was not very large, just a corner of a front tooth, but still I wanted it fixed. Why do these things happen right before you get ready to go somewhere? Well, I said it would be quick, hubby is ready to go get some Chinese food. Will talk to you later. Probably Saturday, and that will be my last post for a while. Yeah...date night tomorrow night. And after about 4 p.m. tomorrow, I officially start my vavcation...Lee started his today at lunch...the dog!
Many Blessings....the blog background went wonky on me...I had to delete it, will fix it later.

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Oh NOOOOoooooo !!!!
    I TOLD you not to open those beer bottles like that!
    hehe (just goofing) hope it doesn't hurt and you are all better for your vacation! ~ the chinese food will fix ya right up...have some wasabi for me!
    I'll call you tomorrow...or better yet, I'll stop by your shop! woohoo!
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robin, I'm glad you were able to get it fixed!! You're right, it seems like one of the laws- Murphy's!- of life.
    Hope you and Lee have a fabulous time and enjoy those blue drinks on the beach and by the pool.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete