Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FOR SALE: Small Sewing Drawer..NOW SOLD


Good evening...I have decided to offer this sweet, small sewing drawer up for sale.
It is 4 inches high and 2 1/4 inches high. It includes a "mended" hat pin, wooden
Coates and Clark spool with thread and a replica needle card...made by me.
On top of this little box is an antique strawberry with a rusty safety pin. I am offering it for
$23.00 plus travel fees. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at
leeandrobin@msn.com and in the subject line please put Sewing Drawer.
I will be on the computer for awhile yet, after that it will be some time tomorrow before
I am back checking e-mails. Thanks for your interest, this in the ONLY one I have
as of right now.
Blessings,
Robin
P.S. The drawer itself is not antique, it is one have painted
and antiqued

SOLD...THANK YOU KINDLY

No comments:

Post a Comment