Monday, December 27, 2010

The Day After Hang-Over

Good Monday morning to you and yours. I guess most are off this week and taking down trees and hanging up balloons and such...getting ready for another celebration. Can you believe
another year has come and gone....so quickly I might add. Christmas did THIS to Eli....what will New Year's do to my little furry man????? His first Christmas
was a blast and he knew what to do with his bags and toys...but he liked the bows
the best of all. In fact I have one under my pillow....at 3 a.m. this morning he wanted to play Bow on the bed, gotta love him.
What will you be doing this week....I am moving my home shop upstairs to the den. Actually just a table and extra sewing machine. And I will be learning how to use my stencil cutter.
Taking down the trees is next on my list. I want my house back to normal...whatever that is!
Noooo....not hanging any balloons or streamers for New Years, usually it is just Lee and I trying to make it till the ball drops.
Have a blessed day...I am off to take down the bedroom tree.
Robin

4 comments:

  1. I think Eli has the right of it Robin! Time to put our feet up and relax for a few days.
    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you new traditions of celebration go this year? Hope you had a great time! We are having Part 2 this afternoon with two more kid's families - can't wait! Take a little time for you and enjoy, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Robin, I too am trying to figure out where another year went. David and I seldom make it to the clock striking 12, I value sleep way too much these days.8-)
    I'm un-decorating today too. Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... I have to agree looks like Eli has the right idea... I slept till 1:00 today decided I needed to catch up on rest so I can relate.
    LOL...my Kitty's wanted to play too this morning but I made it very clear we were going to sleep in so get under the covers & lay still..
    Have fun undecorating if there is such a thing..

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete