Friday, December 24, 2010

Outa Tape and Time

Merry Christmas!!!!! I am outa tape...and that's a good thing cause I
truly do not think that this tree can hold much more.These are the packages that stay here...for us. What travels with us tomorrow has already been removed.
My sweet babies are patiently awaiting Santa...notice Tinsley's "Pre Christmas Gift".
Yep, even Eli managed to be a sweetheart today....I think he knows who is coming......

How cute is he here? He was my wrapping "helper" over the last few days.
He did keep me company. Yep, now I am outa time....our celebrating has already started.
Tonight was the first time Justin had been to his Grandparents on Christmas Eve in almost 20...count them...20 years. It was wonderful. Our new tradition has begun...a nice dinner out, to Grandma's, out looking at lights and listening to the sounds of the season....such a good time. Although before all the "good times" started we were side swiped by a car....and he didn't even stop. No real damage done, just pissed and nerves, but all is well.

So with that said...I am off to play Santa for my fur babies...they love toys in bags and I am sure that they will teach Eli.


MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR
FAMILY AND FRIENDS




5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ya'll!
    Have a great one....
    Skippy and the Mamma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are waiting so patiently.. Merry Christmas ! I hope Santa brings all they want for Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! Hope you're having a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope you had just the most wonderful day. (Looks like you had lots of help wrapping presents!) It was crazy here today - 5 of the grandbabies. Now we do it all over again on Monday afternoon. Talk to you soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete