Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything.

Ya know on Dancing w/ the Stars how they start of by saying...and in no particular order?...well
that goes for pictures too! Here is JOY all finished...made into a cupboard tuck or tree tuck. This is my pattern and is available for purchase for $30.00 plus shipping.Next I have Merrie Days...a pouch for cards, fresh greens or whatever you like
This too is my design and is fully lined. This is also available for purchase for $40.00
plus shipping.
Both will come signed and dated.



Now the show stuff!!! I don't think we had fully finished setting up yet.
The front of our spaces!!
Love that red buggy bench, it did not sell so I think I will use it on my front
porch this year to decorate with.
I want to thank everyone who came out and supported this show. It was the first time for something like this and I think that it will grow into a really nice show.
I am going to sign off here...I am pooped!!
Will talk to ya Monday.

See you again in Feb....Winter In The Valley is FEB 12, 2011 Mark your calendars NOW!!
Have a Blessed evening,
Robin




4 comments:

  1. Robin,
    Enjoyed the show. I am sure you are ready to put your feet up and rest. These things wear you out. How many kittens did you come home with?
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful booth and your needle punches are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful booth! Hope it was successful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,
    Wow, everything looked great! Hope it was as much fun as it looks.
    PS, I have enjoyed spending time reviewing all your past blog posts as I am just getting into Prim's. Love, love, love your home!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete