Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Helper

He is my constant companion, the heart beat at my feet...he is
Eli.Bless his heart, he has helped put every ornament...and sometimes take it off...on our trees.
He has been up and down that ladder as much as I have...well almost. I guess he is trying to
tell me.."Mom, it's time to start work again"! I sure wish I had his energy.
Well, let me go before my "elf" decides he is tired.
Yeah, it's a short post but I will have pictures and more later!!
Have a great day
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Must be nice to have such a handsome helper!
    ★Linda★
    Please visit my post "I'M ON A MISSION" and find some tips to make your blog more reader friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't get much cuter than that! How lucky you are to have such a perfect little helper.
    Merry Christmas!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have the cutest helper ever!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete