Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry Pictures

Happy Wednesday!!! Glad you are here for a visit. Thought I might just show you
some "stuff" from around the homestead.
Below is the olde red cupboard that sits in my kitchen. It has been decorated with
a scrappy tree, chestnuts and an olde lookin' santa.
This is the un-decorated tree in our den. I keep telling Lee that they need to
"fall" before I can decorate them...lol This one is 7.5 feet tall


Next I have the one in the Sitting Room, actually this is the old dining room.
This one sits in an urn that I drape with an olde quilt and she sits about 6 feet tall and like her counterpart in the den...has no ornaments.

Now I have my big boy...10 foot. There are enough lights on this tree to read a book by!
Looks a little naked huh?? They will all get decorated hopefully by next weekend.
They will all have their trimmings on by next weekend, and I will show you the trees
that are upstairs and also the smaller trees that are up. I LOVE decorating for the Christmas Season!!!! Although that big tree takes roughly 3 days and a ladder to decorate. But then again I almost need a ladder to decorate the urn tree....vertically challenged ya know!
I promise you some pictures soon!!!
Today is spent tying up last minute finishes for this weekend and doing some errands.
Hopefully since it is the middle of the week, traffic will not be too bad.

Well my friends, I am off to start my day...please take the time to enjoy the sights and
sounds of the season....and remember the REASON.

Have a blessed day,
Robin

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Robin! Can't wait to see them all decorated. How many do you do??? I'll be back in the shop today if you wanted to talk to me about "something". Life has been a little crazy here since last Wed. night. Have fun doing your running, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are lovely even without decoration!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking trees Robin and I can hardly wait to see what they look like all done up!
    You're way ahead of me I haven't put anything up yet....maybe this weekend if I am lucky! Have a fun decorating..
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, Love them already, can't wait to see them decorated! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Robin ~ can't wait to see your tree all decorated. Love that Santa by the way.
    pam

    ReplyDelete