Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Goofin' Around

Good evening. Thought I would show ya what I have been up to.This is the fireplace and mantel in the Gathering Room...aka Dining Room.
This is my kitchen window in the day.....

and this is it at night.


And this is our first snow.

I am trying to get decorated for Christmas FAST!!! Mr. Schmidt
from Country Sampler called last night and wants to see pictures of the home place
decorated for Christmas....YIKES!!! I have not started yet, but now I HAVE to.
He would like them by this weekend. So guess what I am doing??? Yeppers, I am literally
throwing ornaments on trees and I say trees cause I have 5. I WILL have the house decorated
and he will have his pictures!!!
I am not fussin' a bit, I am usually decorated at Thanksgiving or right after that, but it has just snuck up on me this year.
And...we have our Annual Open House in just a little over a week....and I haven't EVEN
planned the menu for this year yet. I must be having a ball 'cause time sure has flown by!!! I swear I really don't know where the past couple of months have gone. I guess when you
"live" in the home shop you are just not that aware of time...and how quickly it sneaks
up on you.
Will show you some pictures of trees soon!!! Almost have one complete!
Have a great evening and stay WARM!!!
Blessings,
Robin



4 comments:

  1. Robin!!! LOL... get busy!!! She they must be thinking along the lines of a Christmas feature for next year??? Congrats!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! What an honor! Get busy! Get pretty!
    Love what you've done so far.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Can't wait to see more. Country Sampler? You go girl! Have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW EXCITING!!! I know everything will look beautifully primitive and Christmas-y.

    ReplyDelete