Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rugs, Rugs and more Rugs!!!


Look at that detail...!!!


Lori's design....Amazing








This rug was beautiful





Toooo Cute!!

Hello to All! What fun we had at the Rug Fest. We saw some

of the most amazing rugs. It was so hard to pick just a few

for this post. Each of those rugs were hooked by hand, aren't

they just beautiful? I finally bought my wool cutter and a bunch

of wool for some of my own hooked "things"...notice I did not say rug!

I think I am to scared to try something that large!!


I want to thank Lori for inviting me to be a part of this event, I truly

learned a lot and met some very talented "hookers". I have my

surgery done tomorrow so I am not sure I will be able to "talk" to you

for a few days, so until then....Many Blessings.


Robin

1 comment: