Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Newest Little Mat

I wanted to show you the latest little mat, finished yesterday, I know I said I was gonna paint but you know how things change!! I worked on inventory all day...got lots accomplished and ready to go to the shop or show.
I am having one of "those" days. I do not feel like doing anything pertaining to crafting, sewing or painting. Actually, I do not feel like doing anything at all!! Do you ever have one of those days? I guess it is because I have sooo much to do, I don't know where to start. So I figure..."Why start at all"? I hate this feeling, but to be honest I usually get this feeling about 3-4 times a year. Generally my solution is to Go Shopping!!!! But I really do not need anything, so I am electing to stay home...with the exception of a quick trip to the tanning bed...and "piddle" around the house. I remember my Grandmother used to say she was "piddling 'round and I used to think "What is that?" Now I know...oh no, I am getting older!! To think I now know what she meant is a definite sign of aging...but gracefully mind you!!lol And to add my favorite quote of all time
"Tomorrow is another day"
And so with that, I shall leave you to go and "piddle"
Have a blessed day
And I hope that you accomplish more than I plan to!!!
Robin

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! It also happens with food, your hungry, but nothing sounds good and when you do eat it wasn't what you wanted. But like all things this too shall pass. May tomorrow see you back in the groove

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Carmen & Jean said ~ get your GROOVE on Mama!!!!

    {{love this little mat...Flea would reeaaallly like it!}}}

    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement...hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new mat. Did I tell you that I made a table runner? I'm working on another one in yellow. There's just something about sewing all those pretty squares together!

    ReplyDelete