Sunday, September 5, 2010

FAN-atic

I am the self proclaimed BIGGEST Virginia football fan EVER! What fun we had yesterday at the game. I live for fall and college football. There is nothing better that to sit
together along with 60,000 of your "closest friends" and cheer on your team. We had the car all decorated and of course we sported all the orange and blue we could possibly wear (and still
look somewhat fashionable) and we headed for Charlottesville, VA...home of the Virginia Cavaliers...Go Wahoos
You could not have asked for more perfect game day weather...this is my part of
"Heaven on Earth"...Scott Stadium. I have been going to the home games since I was 12 years old...and as am about to turn 50, I have many many memories of some not to great and some fantastic seasons of football. We have followed them thru thick and thin, to Bowl Games and away games...and we never wavered from being "TRUE FANS". As my father is going to be 75 in Dec. I know he will not be able to go many more years and I really want this time with him,
Singing the "Old Virginia Fight Song" linked arm in arm. So here's to you Dad and a wonderful football season. I Love You.

Have a Blessed Sunday...and enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment