Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Professional Job.... Thanks Lori

Look....Lori did this the other day for me....and what a fantastic job she did!! She is really good at this y'all. I don't think I have ever seen anyone navigate a program as fast as she did on this. Sooo, she did this...and well then the hard part came!!

She was asking me colors and the directions...I had NO idea that doing a pattern was so much work...draw it, punch it, done right? WRONG! Sooo, this is a very limited pattern...not only is it full size (I like to punch large designs) it take a lot of skeins!! I was told to think smaller! Ya'll should see the pattern on the inside...it's huge compared to most. Tried to shrink it...didn't work. So it is folded very nicely...several times!! I admire you designers A LOT, you have all the patience in the world. I WAS working on one for Christmas, but I think I will just sell the finished product instead. It will be so much easier.
Thank you for all the kind comments and e-mails yesterday inquiring about the handmade soap, and the dinner I was fixin'. It was really good. For those of you that wanted the recipe I sent you an e-mail last night. I hope that you will enjoy it. I am headed to Michael's...they have those little foam brushes on sale 20/1.00. So since I use about a bazillion of them I figure I would buy some today! A.C. more is also offering them for the same price. I have hired my husband and step son to work for me on Thursday, good thing they will work for food. They will be the little elves in the home shop... finishing, cleaning, pricing and loading "Little Bit". Maybe that will help my nerves some. We will be heading to the shop also that afternoon to start setting up parking, pumpkins, hay bales and doing the last minute "things". It's almost time Lou!! Looking forward to seeing you...and all of your goodies I have heard about!!
Well, ya'll have a great day and I will talk at ya later.
Blessings,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! Take a deep breath, have a cup of coffee and relax! Your show will be wonderful and you will get done what you get done. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm doing a show at the end of the month and trying to crank out as much as I can. Whew! It's hard isn't it, just to keep everything together? Have a great day and enjoy - that's why we're all doing this! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, good luck on your show. Every time you talk about loading "Little Bit" it brings back memories of us loading our trailer and heading out to craft shows. Lots of good memories!!
    Hard work but still good memories.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete