Saturday, April 17, 2010

Auction Stash

I had date night last night!! Notice I did not say "we", Lee is hunting.
He has gone to the mountains to hunt turkey...that's the pot calling the kettle black!! He left yesterday afternoon and will be back today after lunch. All that getting stuff together, packing food, gun, ammo, beverage of choice and whatever else he took for less than 24 hours seems like a whole lotta work to me! So I had date night by myself..and had fun. I just love the old laundry basket...picture it with old aprons, vintage linens and textiles piled high. Have not decided yet if I am going to sell it or just use it as display. Don't you just love the old red rocker? The seat has been replaced with some awesome repo fabric. The little green "soap box" has guest soaps in it from the 40's and 50's. Whoever had it dated all the little soap bars and put their room number on it also. How neat is that!!! The frames will hold needlepunch or a sampler and the rest is from past date nights...a lot of boxes to be used as display!
I have finished the wool chair pads, well kinda...just gotta put the no skid back on them and they will be done!! Yeah...then I can make some more! This morning I am cleaning floors, seem like that is all I do! But everything here is soooo yellow! It's bad this year. I do have the windows open, guess if I shut them it would not be as bad...ya think? But I so love the breeze and fresh air coming in that I guess I will deal with it.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Many Blessings to you,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some pretty good stuff too! Give me a call at the shop one day and we'll talk about suppliers and such. I'm there Wed-Sat (somebody else fills in on Sunday). The number at the shop is 248/634-7040. Talk to you soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete