Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hi Y'all. Another late in the evening post. Well, I was busy today,
and dinner, and the "always" have to go to Lowe's for something
trip, some quick flower planting and well...here I am. Yesterday
I finished #2 chair pad. I am doing a series of 4 and I started #3 today
but just did not punch as fast today for some reason. Maybe 'cause I had such
a hard time staying in the shop. These chair pads are an original design, by
me, and are made using the wool rug hook. I am hoping to make a matching
table runner to go with this set, we shall see. I just needed a break from the
sewing machine for a while.
I know that most of you will be gathering with family and friends for
a traditional Easter buffet. We shall gather with Lori and family for a wonderful
Easter Dinner. I am so looking forward to spending a relaxing day at the farm
with her and all the animals. I can't wait to see her newest addition.."Indy"...a beautiful
Peacock. I shall be taking treats for the donkeys and sheep...what do Peacock's eat??
and of course a chocolate cake with chocolate icing..mmmmm! Sounds good to me!!
Well friends, I am hoping that each of you have a very blessed Easter and enjoy the time
that you will be spending with family and friends. I will "talk" to you
Monday with some pictures of Lori's "critters" Until then....
Many Many Blessings.
Robin

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    love the chairpad...can't wait to see ALL of them finished,...so Get Busy!!

    See you tomorrow...hope you'll be hungry!
    xoxox
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do wish that I was joining you and Lori today!!!!! I know we'd have a GREAT time!!!!!
    Neat chairpad!!!!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete