Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Potatoes and Fabric!!?

Sweet potatoes...just dug from the garden??? Nope...these are actually wax

tart melts. They make great bowl fillers and can be cut and put in wax warmers. They smell
wonderful, kinda a combination of sweet potatoes and cinnamon. They will be available
for the Gathering Of Primitive Friends Show in Sept. at Not Forgotten Farm....that is providing Lee does not try and eat them before hand!!

Speaking of Notforgotten Farm...Lori, Peter, Lee and I headed for Waynesboro
yesterday afternoon...Ben Franklin trip!! And ya know me....NEW FABRIC!! I can't wait to start using it...but first I will need to finish working on the inventory. Friday we did get a load taken up to Bell's in Bedford. That was a JOB!! I still have a lot more to take up there, but at least there are a few things in the booth. Hopefully soon it will really take shape.
Lori and I have our heads together for the shop...you will most definitely want to visit when it is all together...I don't think you will be disappointed, but we are not telling the secrets just yet!!
Well my friends...the troll is off to the home shop to hopefully complete the inventory that is down there, straighten up a bit and then get BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Maybe with the new fabric!!?
Blessings from Virginia!!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some very fun adventures in store! Can't wait to see what you and Lori come up with TOGETHER! I just know it will be fantastic. Have fun along the way, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen wax sweet potatoes before and they look like the real thing! I'm really excited about you and Lori teaming up; I can't wait to see the results! You girls are so talented I'm very happy for you two and wishing you the brightest success.

    Take care,
    Sallie

    ReplyDelete